From fragrance details to shipping, we’ve got answers to all kinds of questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to reach out to us at
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candle in sight at all times!
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire, like loose papers, fabric, bedding, books, drapes, decorations, etc. Play it safe and give your candle nice clear area to sit on.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts–open windows, air conditioners, vents, fans, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick and check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If there is any chance you might doze off to sleep, blow out your candle immediately!
- Wait until the flame extinguishes completely and clears of smoke before replacing our lid.
Please reach out to us directly! firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have within 15 days of the original purchase of your item to request a return or refund.
If you are requesting a return you will be responsible for shipping charges to help cover processing and handling fees associated with your order.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure:
The product was purchased within the last 15 days
The product is in its original packaging
The product isn’t used or damaged
Obtain a return number from us
If you are requesting a replacement or refund, the product must proven to be damaged/and or defective, or shipped in error. For an item to be eligible for a replacement/store credit to Lucid Coast we must receive documented proof of purchase and photographic proof of the damaged item within 15 days of the date of delivery. Replacement/store credit requests can be sent to email@example.com and we will respond within 1-2 business days.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. We will always do our best to make it right for you!